Friday, October 15, 2010

My Best Friend. :)

So here's the scoop...My best friend in the whole world is Michelle Nelson. I just call her Michellie though. We met freshman year of high school when we both aided for the office. We would basically walk around the school to deliver passes and notes to students from the office. It was really fun. I have to be honest, at first I thought Michelle was weird. I cannot exactly remember why, but I just know that I thought she was peculiar. I am really not even sure if I told her this before. Oops! Ha When we were sophomores in High School, we both took conditioning together, but not on purpose. It was so much fun hanging out with her struggling to push the bar of weights above my head. It truly was a difficult class and I was always relieved when it was over. As best as I can remember, I cannot recall seeing Michelle very much junior year. We were not close yet, that didn't happen until our Senior year. It was my best year because I had finally and truly made a best friend. We began hanging out all the time with our other friend Kelsey. We had a ton of fun, but things with prom really changed things. When Michelle discussed prom with Kelsey. Kelsey didn't talk to us much after that, which was a really big bummer. Michelle and I stayed so close though! I love her like a sister, she's the best! Since I have been here at school in Idaho, she wrote me this 4 page front and back letter, it made my entire week :) So I wrote her back , but I couldn't make it as long as hers unfortunately....I just love her, she's so great and I cannot wait to go back to Ohio to see her during Christmas break!!!!

Below: We were playing with one of my Ian's toys....I am sure we enjoyed it more than he ever did, which is pretty funny :) We are still little kids at heart <3

 To the right  is a picture of us at the mall in one of those jumpy things, it was really fun to jump around like a little kid even when people were staring as they walked past....LOVE HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones