Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Roomie.....Brooklyn Whitney!

So, my roommate for this semester is Brooklyn Whitney. I think that it is really funny that her last name is Whitney and my first name is Whitley. It's really funny because when we label things in our fridge, her things are "BW" and mine "WB". I just think that is really funny! We get along so great! We often have great heart to heart discussions. We love each other. It's also way funny because we will take turns having "messy days". We rotate on and off who is messy and we don't even plan it. One of us will say to the other, "Sorry, I'm the messy one today". haha and we just laugh and say "that's alright". I think she's great. We are really alike. When it gets to a certain degree of messy.... we can't handle it. We go crazy if things get too messy.
This is Brooklyn and I last night. We wanted to be silly. We are silly! Brooklyn had 80's hair and me....me? I just looked like the biggest weirdo on the planet. We like to have fun. Sometimes when we are having great chats, we lose track of time and often go to bed at around 1-2ish in the morning, which believe it or not, is very typical for the BYU-I student! I love her! She's a great roommate and I will miss her during the winter semester because she will be off track. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones