Monday, January 3, 2011

Interesting Dayy!

I don't think interesting completely describes it. Maybe more along the lines of creepy and frustrating. It all began this morning when I went to the airport with my family for a 10:55 am flight. I got all of my luggage checked and sat down with my parents near the security line. We found a table with some chairs by it and as I began to sit down, a creepy old man with a long beard asked me where I was going. I told him Chicago and he asked me if I was getting off there or connecting to somewhere else. I lied. I said that I was getting off there. He said "Oh, well I am going to Chicago, but I am staying on the plane until California". Great...We were on the same plane and I was worrying about it for the nest hour, basically until everyone on the plane had taken their seats. I had two stops. I stopped in Chicago and Albuquerque. My first flight no one was even sitting next to me except an older lady on the end. The next flight, I sat next to a girl who was headed to SLC as well to go to the BYU in Provo. And the last one (from Albuquerque to SLC)...I moved up a few rows and sat next to two older  ladies. The reason I moved up at that point was because we were running 30 min. late and I had a shuttle to catch that was leaving at 4:30...I landed at 4:20. I booked it out of the plane thanks to some kind people, who let me go in front of them and then I ran to find the shuttle and let them know that I was running late. Well, that didn't matter because if you aren't there, they leave. Well, luckily my mom booked me on the 6pm one just in case I could not make the 4:30, which I could not...and now, I am STUCK at the airport for another 30 min. awaiting a 5 hour bus ride to Idaho Falls...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones