Monday, January 17, 2011

My New Roommates! :)

 I have some pretty chill roomies this semester! Their names are Kim, Lizzy, and Nicole. Kim is from Las Vegas, I have to keep an eye on her...haha JUST KIDDING. She's the most outgoing person I know :) Lizzy is from Oklahoma and I am jealous of her blonde hair and her height...she's pretty tall and it's fun! Then there's Nicole! Well, she's from Kansas and SHE'S ENGAGED!! Yeah, it's so awesome!!!!! She's so excited for the wedding. Her and Nathan are getting married in April right after this semester gets out and I am super happy for them. Nathan served in OHIO on his mission, how cool is that? It's awesome!
Anyways, they're so great! We have made brownie batter three times since we have been here this semester. They are so so precious! Ha. And school? Well....it's going, but let's not put a damper on things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones