Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hey Hair!

So...This is my sister. Her hair is basically the craziest hair I have ever seen in my entire life! It's so ridiculous!! She is so so cute!!! Her hair when she wakes up in the morning is just insane! My mom literally drenches it with water so that she can style her hair. My parents are now using moose (mouse?) on her hair, it's THAT bad. haha It is so funny though, I think that it is next to impossible to go to the store without a lady walking by staring and wowing her head full of hair. It's way funny. When we go to the store, I play a game with myself. I count the number of people I see eyeing her up or people who stop and say something and you really would be surprised about how many people actually DO stop and say something. If you want a really exciting trip to the grocery store...COME WITH US!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones