Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!











Christmas was so much fun! We woke up a little before 8 in the morning ( I didn't care for that too much haha), but we had a great time. Ian is obsessed with trains and snoopy so he got trains and snoopy. Sydney, well since she's only a year, it's obviously difficult to buy for, but she got things like dolls, dolls, and more dolls. After all, what little girl doesn't like dolls? I sure did :) But now, it's clothes and chocolate for me :) The perfect combination...how I am going to get it all back to Idaho is beyond my comprehension! The second picture was our attempt at a Christmas morning picture with Santa (our neighbor from across the street). After bummin; around the house till one-ish, we went to grandma's house to exchange gifts there and then to Uncle Ed's catering center to prepare ourselves for dinner :) We had chicken, roast beef, etc...YUM! And I just forgot until now that Christmas Eve I had a fever and could not get to sleep, so I didn't even feel that well on Christmas which was a bummer, but talk about good timing. It was nice to be home and sick then at school and sick because I don't know about you, but I have found that it's hard to concentrate with a severely runny nose :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones