Monday, December 20, 2010

Home at Last :) :)









So, for family home evening tonight, we made this gingerbread train. It was so much fun because Ian was so excited because he absolutely LOVES trains. The only difficult part about it though is that there were so many tiny candies that were falling all over the floor..DON'T SLIP! I have had so much fun being back. I opened the fridge and I almost fainted because there was so much food! I'm in heaven! And to top it all off, my mom made me one of my favorite dinners tonight...MEATLOAF! Yum! Tomorrow my parents and I are going out to dinner to The Cheesecake Factory and then to see A Christmas Carol downtown at the Playhouse Square. It is going to be so much fun; I am so excited! It is so good to be home, but I am missing Rexburg a ton! Not schoolwork, I am not missing that, that's for sure. I am missing my friends though...I won't see all of them for a really long time, probably not until next September. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones