Friday, December 17, 2010

Snow Fun!

As I was walking home the other night, I ran into this. Oh how I love seeing snow men. These were so cute though! They were watching TV. You cannot see the TV, but that's what they are all looking at. It's so funny to go to school with a bunch of people who have never seen snow before because they all get really excited and make snowmen, so as you are walking around campus, you tend to see them everywhere :) My roommate Camila, who is from Peru, had never seen snow before this winter, so that was really super neat to see her. Tomorrow is the day. I am going home at 6:50 am and I won't be back in Idaho for 2 weeks. I am really excited to get a break from school and see my family and Michellie!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones