Saturday, December 11, 2010

White Glove.

Today stinks. Since I live in the dorms, we are required to have our apartment SQUEAKY CLEAN a week before we check out for Christmas break. I think Brooklyn and I seriously cleaned for 200000000 hours...It was that painful. Not that our house was particularly dirty, but when we get checked, they will look at every nook and cranny. This woman above did not do white glove, she still looks decent and clean. I will spare your eyes and NOT take a picture of myself right now, especially since I only got 3 hours of sleep last night. I really wish I looked like this woman, both clean and happy. Alright, I am not mad or anything, but I would just love to go back to bed right about now, but we are waiting for Shannon (our HR) to get here to check out our apartment. Brooklyn and I are the only ones in the apartment because Jessica and Camila are in Utah for the weekend. oh! It's official!! I will be home in ONE week and I am so excited. I miss my family like crazy! Lucky for me, I get to board a plane at 6 in the morning next Saturday! Oh I miss my family, there really are no words to describe how much I miss them.


Well, the HR should be here soon...so I am going to go! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones